The legal industry is a crowded marketplace. I help law firms stand out by interrupting the noise and driving engagement.
I am a law firm marketing expert and experienced business strategist with a deep understanding of the needs and expectations unique to law firms and their clients. I guide small to mid-size law firms and attorneys to create transformative growth and establish a competitive advantage.
- By helping firms identify gaps and opportunities, I will develop and execute a strategic actionable plan, targeting the clients you want to attract and maintain, resulting in increased profitability and ROI.
- Experienced in developing and launching both firm-wide and individual practice area campaigns, I’ll work with you to craft strategies unique to each practice area while supporting the firm’s overall business objectives.
- My comprehensive approach to legal marketing begins with establishing a strong foundation of marketing best practices and integrating a targeted digital content marketing strategy with thought leadership opportunities for both individual attorneys and the firm as a whole.
Prior to launching my legal marketing consultancy, I was the Chief Marketing Officer at Nukk-Freeman & Cerra, P.C., a boutique management-side employment law firm where I was an integral part of the Firm’s management team successfully driving the firm’s continued growth and client service objectives while providing relevant and meaningful marketing and communications strategies.
My career in marketing started in product management for entertainment and publishing giants Macmillan and Columbia House. As the Marketing Director for Columbia House’s Movie Clubs, my team launched one of the very first e-commerce sites on the web. I graduated from Syracuse University with a dual major in Marketing and Retail Management and have a certificate in Direct Marketing from New York University.
I am an active member of Women Owned Law and former co-chair of the Northern New Jersey Steering Committee. I am also a member of the Legal Marketing Association and the Legal Resource Network.
I believe in supporting women and diverse owned businesses and strive to work with clients who care about creating meaningful change. A New Jersey native (with the exception of 11 years in NYC), I live in Morristown with my husband, children and cockapoo Sammy.
- Flynn Watts LLC
- Frink-Hamlett Legal Solutions
- Hartmann Doherty Rosa Berman & Bulbulia LLC
- Lundin PLLC
- Montclair Real Estate Law Group
- Nukk-Freeman & Cerra, PC
- Sage Leadership Coaching and Development LLC
- Schlam Stone & Dolan LLP
- Spiro Harrison
- The Law Firm of Philip P. Crowley
- Tribu Workplace Investigations
- Upspiral Leadership